Are you ever confused by the terms “Buy-side” and “Sell-side”?
Wonder what the analysts on both sides are doing?
Curious to find out the career prospects of both roles?
Do you want to network with Springboard’s Star mentors?
MARK your calendar on April 20 and join our knowledge sharing seminar!
The career panel will be led by DS, SpringBoard Star mentor with extensive experience on both Buy-side and Sell-side. Critical career questions and doubts regarding career in the buy-side and sell-side will be asked during the session. After the seminar, you can also chat more with our experts and guests to learn how we can help you advance your career.
Other guests on the panel:
- Andy, buyside analyst from family office. Springboard Success Story.
- Shali, fund manager at a boutique fund.
- AKY, investment analyst from an independent research house. Springboard Success Story.
Event Details – Register HERE via Everbrite!
- Date & Time: Wed, 20 Apr 2016, 7 – 8.30pm
- Location: TBA, near MRT (Cityhall or Braddell)
- 7 – 7.45pm: Career Tips
- 7.45 – 8.30pm: Q& A and Networking
DS is a SpringBoard Star mentor who has helped success stories advance their careers in the front office. He is a seasoned investment professional with over 15 years of experience analyzing and investing in companies globally. Since 2013, he has been covering Asia-Pacific companies at a global asset management firm. Prior to that, he was Director, Regional Head at a global bank where he covered the TMT sector for more than 6 years. Named one of top 30 analysts in Hong Kong in 2009, Don’s work was widely quoted across various financial media.
Participants of our 2016 Analyst Training Camp and recent Mar 23 Drinks Session; and members of our partner groups may enjoy discounts on this event.
- Supporter (who has joined March 23rd event) or Partner Groups: $9 (by Apr 6)
- Early Bird: $19 (by Apr 6)
- Regular: $29 (by Apr 18)
- SpringBoard Advanced Stage interns: Free
Latest Career Tips from SpringBoard
- Banking and Finance Hiring Trend in Singapore
- Manage Your Career: tips for career switchers
- Handy tools: Unofficial guide to banking
- Success Story: Harvey landed a PE job despite tough market
Ongoing Springboard Event