Despite a tough market this year, SpringBoard always does our best to offer hope to career switchers and anybody currently on the lookout for jobs.
In our intimate setting, you will get to establish contact with front office professionals and veterans and possibly hear from them about how they joined the finance industry.
You may also hear whispers among our guests about which firms are quietly hiring for recent job vacancies. These positions could well be privately placed and not publicised openly.
- Gordon, Head of Oil &Gas research at global bank;
- Yoman, hedge fund manager at global investment firm;
- Mark, fund manager at asset management firm;
- Andy, fund manager at asset management firm;
- Royston, analyst at wealth management firm;
- Zeke, private equity analyst &SpringBoard success story
Event & Registration Details
Venue: Raffles Place area, TBA to registered participants only
Date/Time: 10 June 2016 (Fri), 6:30 – 8:00 pm
- Sign up BY 31 May– $35
- Sign up BY 5 Jun– $45
- Sign up BY 9 Jun– $55
- Pay on actual day- $60
Cost includes first drink and food on platters.
** SpringBoard mentors &SpringBoard success stories and current interns enjoy discounted rate, just email me.
To sign up, please bank transfer to POSB savings account [137-64179-8] and email the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the following brief details.
(c) Contact Number:
(d) Current role: Buyside/ Sellside/ Student/ Outside finance industry