SpringBoard regularly invites experienced investment professional to share their professional expertise and experience.
In this upcoming expert seminar, Mr. Stuart Hong, Director of a fund management company, will share with you his investment experience in Pacific Shipping Trust, REITs and bonds. In particular, he will use case studies to discuss how to value stocks based on the certainty of cashflows: Register Here!
- What is the yield investment?
- What factors affect yield? What other factors should we consider besides yield?
- Differences between REITs and shipping trusts.
- Differences between Bonds and shipping trusts.
- His first hand experience of fighting for share holder interest.
Who should attend
This workshop is suitable for junior to mid-level investors:
- Students with finance/accounting background/experience
- CFA candidates and charter holders
- Private investors
- Institutional investors who want to learn from peers
Event & Registration Details
- Date & Time: Thu, 29 Sep 2016, 7 – 9pm
- Location: TBA, near MRT
- 7.00pm – 8.30pm: Seminar
- 8.30 – 9pm: Q&A and Networking
- Partner Groups*: $19 (by 22 Sep)
- Early Bird: $29 (by 22 Sep)
- Regular: $38 (by 29 Sep)
* Partner Groups include SpringBoard mentors, alumni and current students, interns, partner student organizations and regular referrers.
Mr Stuart Hong is Director of UHI Pte Ltd, a fund management company. He has worked in finance for over 20 years in United States, Hong Kong and Singapore, in the areas of investment banking, public equities, private equities, shipping finance and property investment.
Stuart grew up in California. He has a BS in Business Administration from UC Berkeley, and an MBA from University of Michigan at Ann Arbor.
Other SpringBoard Programs
Latest Career Tips from SpringBoard