Springboard is jointly hosting a networking even with AB Maximus coming June 8th Thursday.
We would like to take the week after the June 2017 CFA exams to organise a cosy networking drinks with our veterans’ trainers and industry practitioners.
In this inaugural networking event by AB Maximus, you will get a chance to connect with your classmates and the alumni from our classes. Hear from these front and mid office professionals about their work life in the finance industry or after that. You may also hear “qualified rumours” among our guests about which firms are quietly hiring for recent job vacancies. Most of these roles may not even be publicized as they will be filled by networking contacts in such events.
- L. Peter, CFA – veteran investment banker & professional non-executive dir of public companies
- Jason, CFA – CEO, regional fund management firm
- T. Wong, CFA – Director of a securities firm in a regional bank
- SS – Chairman of audit and advisory firm
- Chong L. K., CFA – Investment professional of a securities firm
- Yeo T H, CFA – Hedge fund manager of a global investment firm
- K. Albert, CFA – founding partner of a fintech company, ex sell-side research
- Valerie, CFA – Independent research analyst, ex sell-side analyst at top-tier banks
- Raffles Place area, TBA to registered participants only
Date and Time
- Thu, June 8, 2017
- 7:00 PM – 10:30 PM Singapore Time
- Past/Current CFA Students* – $25 (registration ends 29 May)
- Early Bird (friends) – $35 (registration ends 4 June)
- Standard (friends) – $45
- Register at Eventbrite.
Cost includes first drink and food on platters.
* SpringBoard mentors & SpringBoard success stories and current interns enjoy discounted rate, just email Kar Wee (email below).
Please send all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 6327 5916
SpringBoard’s year is coming to a close, having completed 2 semesters of the Analyst Training Camp and Advanced Programs that have brought professionals closer to their front office ambitions.
Come Dec 7 and we will host our final networking session of 2016 for jobseekers and front office veterans to come together and chat. Recount fond memories of 2016 and advance your career for 2017. Register Here!
SpringBoard regularly invites experienced investment professional to share their professional expertise and experience.
In this upcoming expert seminar, Mr. Stuart Hong, Director of a fund management company, will share with you his investment experience in Pacific Shipping Trust, REITs and bonds. In particular, he will use case studies to discuss how to value stocks based on the certainty of cashflows: Register Here!
Springboard’s exclusive networking event is coming back again.
SAVE your day on Aug 25 and come join SpringBoard’s upcoming exclusive networking event to hear from insiders and recent success stories! Already, we have an exciting internship opportunity on offer and likely more jobs on offer to share in person at the event. Continue reading
SpringBoard’s Expert Seminar series aims to allow our members to acquire more in-depth knowledge in the investment industry.
Sum of parts valuation is the most popular way to value conglomerates, such as Sembcorp Industries or Jardine Cycle & Carriage.
However, are you aware of the tricks when you are valuing them, especially for the first time?
Are you curious about how institutional investors value this group of companies and how do they make profit?
In this two-hour workshop, we will introduce to you how to use the sum-of-parts framework to value conglomerates in Asia: Register Here!
Springboard’s exclusive networking event is coming back again!
SAVE your day on Jun 23 and come join SpringBoard’s upcoming exclusive networking event to hear from insiders and recent success stories! Register here now! Continue reading
Despite a tough market this year, SpringBoard always does our best to offer hope to career switchers and anybody currently on the lookout for jobs.
In our intimate setting, you will get to establish contact with front office professionals and veterans and possibly hear from them about how they joined the finance industry.