Dude, how’re you doing in your career?
- STUCK in a dead-end job? Are you bored of your dead-end job in the back office and looking for a career switch into highly rewarding front office job? Here is an article for you to check out if you are not sure about it.
- LOOKING for an investment job? Are you going to graduate and yet still looking for a job? You are dreaming of a job in equity research analyst, equity sales, investment banking, M&A.
- NO interviews? Have you been tired of sending thousands of job application into hiring manager and didn’t receive a single response?
- FAILING interviews? You were happy that you managed to get into early rounds of interviews but still can’t close the deal?
- NO relevant experience? Are you concerned about “relevant experience” in job description that stops you from landing the first round of interview?
- NO place to network? Have you wonder how to network with people in the finance industry, such as fund managers, investment analysts, investment banker, equity sales, corporate financier, to improve your chance of getting hired?
If your answer to any of the above question is RIGHT, YOU ARE RIGHT, we believe that our mentorship, networking, internship and job referral programs that helps our students find jobs are of some value to you. We are in many ways different from services offered by other organization in the street. PLEASE KEEP ON READING.
TRAINING: a unique HOLISTIC and PROGRESSIVE learning environment
Since in 2012, we have evolved our training program into well rounded, and progressive program with one-on-one mentorship with experienced front office professionals, live assignments from industry veteran, research competition, profile enhancement and exclusive networking events, with a particular (and unique) strength in the area of Equity Research (or Investment Analyst) for both buyside and sellside.
In our progressive learning system, we are able to give you personal feedback as to whether you are suitable for an investment job by your performance during your foundation stage of mentorship. Never heard of this in your previous studies? You can find more details of our program is under menu Home>Mentorship, including various areas, tracks, and formats of mentorship. Still have questions? Check out Q&A here or just contact us.
We have built an extensive network in the investment communities. We leverage on our network to help job seekers, including external candidates, to find jobs, which can start as early as an internship. Job referral is included in our mentorship package. However, we do offer the service to external candidates. Information about our job referral service is available here. Our past and present job opportunities are available for viewing under menu Home>Jobs. This is our latest job opportunity:
SUCCESS RATE? How have we succeeded in helping people find a front office job?
We know you are wondering about this question as you are concerned about your career and the return on your investment into our mentorship program. Based on our years of experience of helping career switchers, we believe that success in finding a job is a combination of: (1) Your personality, (2) Your experience which you can obtain in our program if you performed well, (3) Your passion and commitment in due course. Our principle is: the more time you spend to improve yourself, the higher chance you have securing a job.
We have not heard of any education institute that can guarantee you a job in finance front office. We don’t promise you that you are assured of a job after you complete the program. What we are doing is to IMPROVE your chance of getting hired.
You can find our latest success stories of how our program benefited our students in their pursuit of front office role under menu Home>Success Stories. Despite our focus on Equity Research during the training period, our students have proved to us that the skill sets are transferable to other functions such as: investment banking, corporate finance, M&A, and private equity.
Below are short cuts to latest success stories:
- April 2015 – Yy (M&A), Zeke (Private Equity), Sophia (Corporate Finance), YM (M&A)
- Dec 2014 – Shane (Sellside Equity Research) and Sharon (Hedgefund Analyst)
- Sep 2014 – XiaoGuang (Private Equity), XY and Gavin (Private Equity)
- Sep 2014 – Darren (Trading)
- Jul 2014 – AndyT(Sellside Equity Research) and NLH (Sellside Equity Research)
- Mar 2014 – AndyY (Buyside family office)
- Jan 2014 – KM (Private Equity), IZ (Private Investor)
- Dec 2013 – Sharon (Sellside analyst), Ashley (Investment Banking), Kevin (Private Banking)
- Sep 2013 – Darren (Commodity Trading), LQ (Corporate Finance)
- June 2013 – Wilson (Real Estate), RT (Hedgefund Analyst), Willie (Credit Analyst)
- Jan 2013 – JYT (Investment Analyst)
- Jan 2013 – ZP
We believe that our rates for mentorship program are competitive, given the industry experience of our mentors and the effort our partners made to nurture individual students. For our students, we are also charging preferential rate for job referral services.
If you are interested to know more about our program, you can find our contacts under menu Home>Contact Us and we normally respond to incoming email in one day or two.
You can find our past and present events under menu Home>Events. Here’s our upcoming events:
- Apr 25 – Kairos Research Challenge 2015 Season 2
- Jun 25 – Interview Pitfalls 2015
- Jun 13, 27, Jul 11 – Analyst Training Camp Season 2
Want to know more about our history and evolution?
Springboard Talent Management are established in 2009 by our founders Yoman, a hedge fund manager at a global investment house, and Eng Yew, a career coach, to help aspiring individual equip themselves and find a way into the finance industry. You can find more about us here, our team and history here and our slogan here.