Expert Seminar: 5 Steps to Find a Multi-bagger
– An investor relation perspective
- Why sell-side analysts do not necessary make good fund managers
- Why 99% investors will lose money in the stock market
- Why buy stocks is hard, sell stocks is harder
Mark Lee joined the finance industry in 2002 and established a reputation as a reliable resourceful investor relations practitioner. During his tenure in Singapore, he assisted to accrue the Company’s IR cliental base into one of the largest in Asia and built up a strong database of more than 6,000 fund managers across Asia. He left Singapore to expand the Company’s operations in Hong Kong in 2008.
Mark was an advocate of innovative investor relations initiatives and has chartered 300+ roadshows and investors’ conferences across Asia. Leveraging on his extensive network with more than 6,000 fund managers and analysts, he is ameliorating to push investor relations into the online space. Mark graduated from National University of Singapore with 2nd Upper Honours.
Who should watch the seminar recording
This workshop is suitable junior to senior-level institutional investors, as well as students:
- People who have a strong interest in investment
- CFA candidates and charter holders
- Institutional investors who want to see stock picking from a different perspective
- Speaker’s self introduction. Outlines of his experience.
- Who is making money from stock market in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Why sell side analysts can’t make money. Why he doesn’t believe in value investing.
- Why sometimes fund managers don’t maximise return of their portfolio?
- Sell side’s role in the price discovery?
- Practice of top fund managers when it comes to meeting management.
- Case study – Stories behind Cord Life
- Case study – Stories behind Best World
- The five steps to multi baggers
- Case study – Capital World (SGX:1D5)