One of our investment industry contact at a family office in Singapore is looking to hire a junior private equity analyst.
Financial Frontiers Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based, family-office with a focus on private equity. We seek to create incremental tangible value for our investee companies by working alongside them as partners and not just funders.
- Analyst will work directly with the founder and investment team to identify, assess, and execute investments and participate across all stages of the investment process;
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements and market data;
- Building financial models;
- Writing research reports for the perusal of founder and/or clients;
- Making investment recommendations to the founder and investment team, being able to position ideas and articulate to the founder and investment team about the risk or payoff for each recommendation;
- Keeping up to date with market developments and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. relevant economic data, political movement in various countries;
- Monitoring and reporting of portfolio performance;
- Attend meetings with companies and quarterly analyst briefings;
- Assist the founder and investment team with legal documentation and contract reviews;
- Upkeep of investment files, both soft and hard copy;
- And any other ad-hoc duties.
- 2-3 years of working experience in the financial sector.
- Strong interest in investment and research.
- Strong commercial and business sense, financial modelling skills, with a strong grasp of fundamental accounting and valuation concepts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a demonstrated desire to learn and succeed
- Ability to contribute effectively in a team environment and work independently as well
How to submit your application?
To view the application please enter your name and email, by unlocking the content you agree to receive marketing material sent by us. And not to worry, we are unlikely to send more than one email every two weeks.
Interested candidates, please send your resume along with sample stock coverage reports you have written to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job opening reference STM18FF08.