One of our contact, COO at a boutique asset manager, is looking to hire equity research intern to support their growth. The firm invests in South Asia and South East Asia with a big focus on India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Opportunity to be converted to a full-time role upon graduation.
- Typically students who haven’t completed graduation will be unpaid, but reimbursed on business expenses, if any. Students who have graduated will get a stipend, intended to cover their costs.
- Minimum is 4 months for freshers, the minimum is 2 months for experienced interns. The internship could be 4-6 months.
- Flexible based on skill assessment. We could offer a contract to graduates. The fund is equity, Long-only. Research may be ad hoc, on a company and industry, and country. We would seek versatile candidates who can also do Ops (e.g. book trades, call Brokers), Admin (e.g.local errands; scheduling), Marketing assistance (doing client research from public domain- Not directly client facing).
- Training will be given on all aspects. Prior knowledge of Bloomberg is preferred, but not essential.
- Financial modelling skills is a plus
- Knowledge of equity investment, especially in the above-mentioned market is a plus
- Native language skills in the above-mentioned market is a plus
- Demonstrated strong interest in stock market.
How to submit your application?
To view the application please enter your name and email, by unlocking the content you agree to receive marketing material sent by us. And not to worry, we are unlikely to send more than one email every two weeks.
Interested candidates, please send your resume along with sample stock coverage reports you have written and financial models you have built to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job opening reference STM18SSC05. Only Singapore based candidate will be considered.