When the overall job market is weak, we continue to receive requests from our investment management friends to find quality candidates.
A PE firm involved in clean energy projects is looking for a junior PE analyst. They are looking for preferably someone with relevant experience in IB, financial modelling or equivalent. He/she must be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced international environment. An interest and experience in renewable sector is an advantage but not a requirement.
Key Responsibilities include
- Monitoring and reporting: Valuation of projects, model building, and forecasting
- Capital raising: Portfolio valuation and presentation
- Assessment and structuring of new business opportunities: Deal evaluation, due diligence, commercial and financial negotiation, and preparation of investment memorandums etc.
- Investor relations: Project financial tracking and performance reporting
- Others: Support for any other ancillary activities as required
Interested pls send your CV and a financial model to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.