One of our investment industry contact at a prestigious global private bank in Singapore is looking to hire an investment research intern to help the senior analyst on Asian Consumer, Technology and Healthcare companies.
Duration of internship
- Five to six months duration
- Starting from mid-November to early December
- Update and publish sector newsflow and quarterly earnings reports on Asian Consumer, Technology and Healthcare listed companies.
- Support Analysts on the preparation of equities investment recommendations and presentations
- Maintain and troubleshoot the database of company models which is linked to live website publications to clients
- Improve the product for weekly internal publications to Relationship Managers
- Create and maintain sector indicator monitoring files for the team
- Shadow analysts on broker or corporate meetings and take notes
- Undertake any duties as assigned
Profile and skillsets
- Undergraduate students (major in Bachelor of Business Management/Economics/Accounting preferred)
- Interest in equities markets and equities research
- Strong team player who displays intellectual curiosity
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner, well organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of Bloomberg
How to submit your application?
To view the application please enter your name and email, by unlocking the content you agree to receive marketing material sent by us. And not to worry, we are unlikely to send more than one email every two weeks.
Interested candidates, please send your resume along with sample stock coverage reports you have written to the following e-mail: email@example.com and quote the job opening reference STM18PCT07.