One of our investment industry contact at a leading private bank in Singapore is looking to hire a senior research analyst to cover India equities.
The ideal candidate should a generalist with a solid track record of stock recommendation. The scope includes but is not limited to:
- Perform secondary research covering more than 30 stocks
- Provide analysis and recommendations on equities in India market
- Handle requests from relationship managers
- Participate in meeting with relationship managers
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings with clients and relationship managers
Skillsets and experience
- 6 to 10 years of experience covering India equity
- In-depth knowledge of India equity market
- Track records of making stock calls
How to submit your application?
To view the application please enter your name and email, by unlocking the content you agree to receive marketing material sent by us. And not to worry, we are unlikely to send more than one email every two weeks.
Interested candidates, please send your resume along with sample stock coverage reports you have written to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job opening reference STM18BSI04.