Learn from Springboard students’ success and mistakes to boost your chance of landing an investment analyst job.
Get Your Feet Wet on Stock Pitch
Pitching a stock idea is often used by investment managers or senior research analysts to test out the competency of a candidate looking to secure a front office job. Therefore be prepared to talk about stock ideas when you go for interview for investment jobs. But what can go wrong? How do you know whether your stock pitch is evaluated by investment managers? We are here to help you.
By watching other people’s stock pitch and questions posed by a panel of investment professionals, you can learn how the stock pitch works, what type of questions are asked by investment managers, why do they ask those questions and how to respond to these questions.
- Two selected stock pitches by Springboard students
- Presentation slides and research reports
- Questions raised by investment managers and how you can approach the questions
- A demo by our mentor and investment professional on how he did stock pitch in the past event
- Guidance to the Springboard research report template
- Use third party market data for your research