Local boutique Fund Management company seeks self-driven and energetic individuals to join a ‘can do’ team as a Junior Analyst. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a perpetual learner who loves challenges and is keen to be part of a values-driven growing organization.
- Conduct business research for companies in Asia ex-Japan universe.
- Build detailed financial model (revenue model, DCF etc).
- Maintain existing models and revise / update them as and when required under the guidance / direction of the Senior Analyst / Portfolio Manager.
- Attend company conference calls and make results summary of the companies that are followed by the team.
- A strong professional work ethic and willingness to learn and work hard.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Possess strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner with uncompromising integrity at all times.
- 0-3 years of experience in finance with knowledge of financial modelling.
- Fluency in spoken and written English & Asian language (either Mandarin or Bahasa Indonesia) is a must.
If you are interested in the position, please send us an email with subject SBJ2015G03 ASAP at email@example.com with ALL of the following:
(1) your CV; AND
(2) a sample of your financial model for our assessment.
We will only contact and refer candidates whom we find suitable, and may not able to respond to all applicants about the outcome.
Cheers, Yeoh Eng Yew
EA Licence No: 14C7388 | Reg No: R1544096
M: +65 96372798 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
SpringBoard’s exclusive job openings and events are found at www.springboardtm.com.sg
Analyst Training Camp | Exclusive Networking | Job Referral | Career Consultations